Google Photos is a place where you can store your photo and video files. It’s an amazing tool that can help you free up some space on your phone memory.
Furthermore, the app is available for both iOS and Android users, so anyone interested in downloading a free app for storing photos and videos can head to the Google Play Store or App Store.
Additionally, Google Photos offers a few other interesting options that may be useful for some of the users. Regarding the photo-editing features, users can add similar effects like they do on Instagram, crop, or adjust the photos by setting brightness, contrast, or shadow levels.
Furthermore, users can create albums, and collages, save images in PDF format, and set a profile picture from Google Photos to all Google accounts.
Besides the many interesting features, Google Photos’ core function is storing images. Good or bad, Google Photos stores even the images you delete from your phone device, and therefore it can become a cluttered and chaotic place. So, you may want to free up some space by downloading or deleting your photos all at once.
So if you are looking for a way to select all photos from Google Photos just follow the steps below.
How to select all photos from Google Photos from computer
- Go to Google Photos.
- Select one photo by tapping the empty circle in the top left corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and hold the ‘Shift’ key. This will automatically highlight all photos.
- While still holding the ‘Shift’ key click the last photo/video.
How to select all photos from Google Photos from a mobile device
- Open the app from your mobile device.
- Tap on the first photo. A blue checkmark will appear once a photo is selected.
- Hold the screen with one finger and scroll with the other one.
- Photos will be automatically selected, and you can see the number of selected photos in the upper left corner.
Bonus Tip: How to select multiple but not all items in Google Photos
- Select a photo that doesn't have to be the first one.
- Scroll to the photo that you want to select and hold the ‘Shift’ key and click on the image.
To delete the photos you have selected just tao in the bin icon in the upper right corner.
Benefits of using Google Photos
- The app sends memories to remind you of some of the best times you have captured through a photograph.
- Archive option. These photos are saved but they won’t be shown once you open the app like the unarchived photos.
- Google Photos is compatible with all OS. Whether you are an Android or iOS user, the app works smoothly with all OS.
- Search photos by name, events, objects, or places. If you are looking for a specific photo in your gallery, you can find it by typing in a few keywords that describe the image.
- Easily share photos. You can share photos stored in Google Photos even with users that don’t use the app.
- Photo filters. Users can add filters, crop the image or edit it with a few easy taps on the photos’ options.
- Save photos in PDF format.
- Edit photo’s date and time. Edit date & time
- Google Photos is easy to use